The QA Engineer role will be part of a functional team that is responsible for the test coverage of various software development projects and will work with the local and offshore testing teams and software developers. We are looking for individuals with the ability to ensure consistency and accuracy between solution design and testing execution. The candidate for this position will ideally understand digital technologies, user experience and possess internal and external integration experience.
- Understanding and analyzing the product requirements, and areas of risk.
- Test planning, test case design, and test execution to verify that the software is meeting system requirements and specifications.
- Defects reporting and defect status tracking, working with developers to reproduce and resolve defects, and executing re-tests.
- Perform testing using a variety of test methodologies, including manual, exploratory, API, smoke, and regression testing.
- Deliver test results documentation and metrics needed for the management team.
- Effectively communicate functional requirements with testing teammates.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes
- Participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the client and team.
- Assess the impact of the non-functional requirements on the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements. Validate that the application requirements meet overall business process needs, are within the project scope
- 2+ years’ experience
- Fluent English (daily communication with offshore teams), additional languages are desirable
- Analytical systematic thinking
- Ability to effectively communicate risk and concerns
- User experience with a variety of applications
- User or testing experience web and cloud based integration (Rest API¨s, SOAP and MQ)
- Experience working with testing tools is a plus (Xray is an advantage)
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
- Innovative thinker
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required to synthesize key issues and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives
- Well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
Plecosystems has been delivering value for international clients in Prague since 2013. Our US parent company has strong partnerships and excellent multinational customers that is driving growth for us here in Prague. Our approach to how we work is outcome focused utilizing the latest technologies and products. Strong daily communication with our international teams makes for an exciting work environment offering the opportunity to learn best in class processes and procedures.
Being on the ground floor for this phase of growth will provide for further insight into a developing business and the opportunities that come with this.
We have a new modern office centrally located in Prague 1 which offers the following amenities and services:
- Modern bright office with new equipment
- Access to a on premise gym with shower facilities
- Balcony and outdoor furniture for summer working
- Bicycle storage
- Close to B line Metro service with all 3 lines very close by